Friday, July 29, 2005

First Impressions

Well, well, well... here I am trying out something new. This is my very first blog. I am like an infant on the threshold of taking its first steps on its own. Surely, as the first steps, my posts may seem a little awkward, but yet I wanna give it a try.

I have gone through some blogs and have found them witty, funny, self critical, observant and also honest at times. I have no idea how would you, the reader, feel about my posts, but would certainly look froward for your comments.

I have christened my blog as 'contemplation' because I want to keep these posts mostly about me and my thought process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dharmendra,
maa kasam, teri yeh angrezi solid hai. tu ek ek kar ke saare bloggers ka khoon peegaya re.

your blog is not that visually appealing, but definitely an impressive one to read. keep it up.. keep moving ahead.