Thursday, August 03, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me

Well pardon me if I get it wrong because I've been tagged for the first time and its by Vikas. Accordingly I am supposed to list out six weird things about myself. So here I go.

Six weird things about me.

  1. I love Uppittu (Upma) which all my friends and most people I know detest. In fact they call it 'concrete' because it becomes compact in your stomach and you have to drink water quite often after you've eat it.
  2. As a kid, I never watched fight scenes in the movie and also dodged out during the climax of the movie if there were fights or someone was about to die. Well, I don't do that anymore.
  3. I cry during emotional scenes in a movie.
  4. I still can't ride a geared two-wheeler. I wonder how did I ever pass out of the driving test to secure the Driver's Licence.
  5. I sleep hugging a pillow.
  6. If someone criticises me during a thing/work which I am doing for the first time, I abandon it then and there, and never do it again.

Well, those are the weird aspects of me.

2 comments:

Bit Hawk said...

Interesting list!

P.S: Thanks for the comments on my blog! I had heard about Mysore Film Society, but dont know much details. Is it good? (Please mail me at vasukir@gmail.com) Thanks in advance!

Harsh said...

Like ur writings. I too try to express myself like u doing, but its not happening. so im using lots pictures in my blogg. This is mail id : harshbharat@gmail.com