Six weird things about me.
- I love Uppittu (Upma) which all my friends and most people I know detest. In fact they call it 'concrete' because it becomes compact in your stomach and you have to drink water quite often after you've eat it.
- As a kid, I never watched fight scenes in the movie and also dodged out during the climax of the movie if there were fights or someone was about to die. Well, I don't do that anymore.
- I cry during emotional scenes in a movie.
- I still can't ride a geared two-wheeler. I wonder how did I ever pass out of the driving test to secure the Driver's Licence.
- I sleep hugging a pillow.
- If someone criticises me during a thing/work which I am doing for the first time, I abandon it then and there, and never do it again.
Well, those are the weird aspects of me.